SIP Public Address ( PA) System
Information dissemination across Public Spaces for broadcast of security announcements, evacuation or public safety announcement is hassle-free using SIP Public Address system. Bell Tones, Live or pre-recorded announcements / music can be set to broadcast on certain days or times to a select number or all PA zones, ensuring the message is heard by target audience.
The systems can easily be integrated into existing, shared or dedicated networks or IP Phone systems and supports PoE thereby eliminating the need for electrical cables and power outlets.
Automated School Bell System : Automated School bell solution is ideal for schools i.e., different bell tones can be scheduled for school start and close time, class changes, recess, timer bells for parent teacher meets, open days etc. can be easily customized from a PC screen. National and School anthems can also be played at scheduled time as required. Automated bell system can also be integrated with existing legacy speakers or PA systems to ensure protection of existing infrastructure investments and for more flexibility and convenience.
Easy to install, cost effective and reliable SIP PA solution includes the following components
1. SIP Speakers : SIP speakers can work as standalone speakers or register as extensions to VoIP Phone Systems and can be activated by dialing the extension number to make an announcement. Users can call individual speakers or a group of speakers for mass notification by dialing a code on their phones. SIP speakers also support Multicast streaming with priority options – i.e. if music / radio is streaming on the speakers, users could barge in to make important announcements. We also offer SIP speakers with built in microphones which support two way audio for specialised applications.
2. SIP Paging Gateways :For customers who want to migrate to an IP based Automated bell and PA system but want to use their traditional PA system SIP Paging Gateways are a cost effective solution to bridge existing infrastructure with IP based paging solutions.
3. SIP Paging Servers : SIP Paging servers / adapters support scheduled broadcast of recorded announcements, school bell ring tones, etc. Pre-recorded announcements or music files can be uploaded for scheduled broadcasting . These units can also be integrated with SIP Phone systems to multicast announcements, bells, music streaming etc. at the touch of a button. Whenever there are announcements, the background music will get automatically paused / muted.
4. Analog to IP Encoders: For applications requiring multiple streams of background music for different zones, we offer Analog to IP Encoders that enable connecting of traditional audio sources like radio, CD players etc. to an IP network. Whenever there are announcements, the background music gets automatically paused / muted.
5. Paging Mic Console : For customers who need a centralized Paging Microphone Console for making announcements we also offer a range of SIP Paging Microphones. SIP Paging consoles also support multiple speed dial buttons with labels which allow users to call just a single speaker or a group of speakers, the buttons can also be programmed to play emergency / lock down announcements etc. Multiple Paging Phones or Microphone consoles can be added to the system if required.
6. Centralized Management Software: For large installations involving hundreds of speakers , gateways etc. we also offer Audio Management Software for easy management of all endpoints, the software also supports audio scheduling, remote monitoring, bulk upgrade of firmware etc.
SIP Public Address Systems combined with Emergency / Safety IP Phones can provide a solution that offers reliable emergency assistance and information dissemination.
7. SIP Emergency / Safety Phones feature easy-to operate help point units that allow direct voice or video calls to a central control location or help desk providing assistance. Users can also access location, transport or tourism services via the intercom station’s information calling button.
Available with Emergency or dual Emergency and Information buttons, the IP Emergency Phones are ideally suited for applications where assistance may be required in addition to emergency calling. On board configurable relays can be utilized to control lighting, duress alarms, CCTV or gate controls common with public safety and transport environments.
• Highly visible, solid, vandal resistant unit, designed with public safety in mind
• Simple 1 or 2 button operation - emergency or emergency & information calls
• Environmentally sealed
• One-touch operation, with hands free communication once call is established
• Simple installation and low maintenance
• Extremely sensitive microphone
• Vandal and water resistant construction
• Two configurable relays
• Available in customized colours
For more information or to witness a demonstration of SIP Public Address Systems or IP Emergency/ Safety Phones , please contact us on 1300169848 or email us at email@example.com