SIP Paging speakers are VoIP endpoints that easily integrate with IP Phones and Phone systems to provide users a cost effective and easy way to add Paging and Public Address capability on an existing network. SIP Paging & PA systems can be deployed as a standalone system or integrated with existing IP Phone Systems and are also capable of integration with legacy paging systems.
SIP speakers register as extensions on VoIP Phone Systems and can be activated by dialing the extension number to make an announcement. Users can also group speakers to activate them all at once for mass notification by dialing a code or pressing a pre-programmed key on their phones. SIP speakers also support Multicast streaming with priority options – i.e. if music / radio is streaming on the speakers, users could barge in to make important announcements.
SIP speakers come with integrated PoE capability making installation and setup cost effective and easy. We offer SIP PA speakers in three main categories – Ceiling mount, Wall mount and Horn, both the wall mount and horn speakers are weather rated for outdoor installations.
Besides SIP Speakers we also offer the following Paging add-ons.
1. For customers who have migrated to a new IP phone system but want to use their traditional PA system we offer a cost effective solution to bridge their new VoIP phone system to existing infrastructure by using IP to Analog Paging converters/ gateways.
2. We also offer SIP Paging servers which support announcements on speakers using IP Phones, Paging servers also support scheduled broadcast of recorded announcements, school bell ring tones, etc.
3. For applications requiring streaming of background music we offer Analog to IP Encoders that enable connecting of traditional audio sources like radio, CD players etc. to an IP network. Whenever there are announcements, the background music gets automatically paused / muted.
4. For customers who need a Paging Microphone Console for making announcements we also offer SIP Paging Microphones
5. Centralized Management Software: For large installations involving multiple speakers , gateways etc. we also offer a Audio Management Software for easy management of all endpoints, the software also supports audio scheduling, remote monitoring, bulk upgrade of firmware etc.
For basic applications like retail, workshops, gas stations etc. if there is no phone system available, SIP speakers can be connected to an IP Phone on a Peer to Peer basis as shown in the diagram below. Users can make announcements on any or all speakers just by pressing the pre-programmed speed dial keys on the phone.